Tuesday 19 May 2009

Sorry guys!

Im really sorry for the lack of posts recently! Please dont think iv forgotten about this, its just that revision at the moment is fairly hardcore! Iv realised that what i thought was alot of work that i was doing, really really wasnt! My timetable that iv constructed would require me to work for like 16 hr days if i was to cover everything...im starting to see sleep as such a timewaster!

Exams are in less than a week now so im trying to get my head into it!
Im starting to really worry that im going to fail as iv done a few specimen papers and failed miserably on them all...I need to pass! Just to prove my place at uni wasnt a wasted one as many people have said :(

I wont be posting untill after the exams now...the post will probably not be a happy one!
Good luck too everyone else taking exams soon, especially everyone fighting for their entry requirements! Dont do what iv been doing and procrastinate, put everything into it and you cant go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment